One of the participants of the Health Innovation Lab, Martijn van Beek, is co-organising a symposium on doctors and diet on the 25th of May.
It is primarily aimed at doctors in the 1st line (GPs, company doctors, paediatricians) and medical specialists.
- Prof. Dr. Hanno Pijl (LUMC and Health): the role of diet in the origin of chronic diseases in the context of evolution.
- Professor Jaap Seidell (VUMC and Health) on obesity and care for us all.
- Prof. Dr. Michael Muller (WUR): you are what you eat, on metabolic health.
- Prof. Dr. Frits Mosquito (UMCG): new insights into the pathophysiology of obesity and what can we do?
- Prof. Dr. Annemarie Mol (UVA): how about the calories and physical pleasure when it comes to eating?
More information including the full program (in Dutch) can be found at: www.artsenvoeding.nl